Friday, April 1, 2011

Thursday training

I have two horses in Siuntio that have started training, the training is just beginning and as I do with all horses I start them by teaching them to relax and to loosen up there neck and stretch out here muscles in the legs get the joints moving and ease them into training so they learn to enjoy it and that its fun and relaxing. I will have pictures up soon and more info on the horses as soon as I can.

Eerki did very well yesterday it was his seventh ride and was outstanding, I keep in my head though that I still need to be safe and keep the pace slow until he learns to use his body correctly and learns to carry me, there is no need to rush. Patience and time is a virtue when training. Never ask the horse to do something he or she is not ready for. Take is slow and one step at a time.

I am taking the weekend off and will be back to work on monday, will start in Siuntio the to Lohja, then to Inkoo. Looking forward to this snow melting and starting up the new season.

Cody Cirigliano

No comments:

Post a Comment