Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Been a while again...

Hello all im sorry its been a while again its been a busy spring, and start to summer... I have now the option of bringing your horse to me, I have two spots left for the summer, I have a few more openings for clinics but not much... Been having a great time and I just love my job...

Randy Abernathy is coming to Finland from June 27th to July 6th. He will be working out of New Hill Stables and possibly doing some clinics outside there... there is opportunity for him to come to your place for trailer loading issues and anything else you need... please visit http://www.randyabernathyhorsemanship.com for information on Randy.. for information on clinics and other questions please contact Maiccu Kostiainen at 0440898941 or through facebook..

Hope to see you guys out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment