Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Its been a while

I am sorry its been so long since my last blog entry, I have been extremely busy, so an update:

07:30- start with Gambrinius- came to me with a trailer loading problem and after dealing with tht the owner decided she would like for me to start to work on some ground work and help her gain leadership with the horse.

09:30- I have A horse in siuntio , working on ground and under saddle this horse has had an unfortunate past and has been mistreated so there is a lot of mistrust and helping owner to gain trust and leadership as well as help her to become more confident with the horse. This horse has a rushing forward issue that is man made and we are working to fix it and lighten up her mouth. lots of work ahead.

12:30- in Lohja working with two friesein horses, One with issues that are man made, horse does not respect space or people so working on helping her to understand there are bounderies and that you can no cross those bounderies and working on helping her to be a bit more athletic and easier to handle, the other is a young mare that has never been ridden so im just starting her and working on the basics and prepping her for her first ride.

17:00- In Inkoo working with Roselie who is a very high strung mare that has had an unfortunate start and was not properly rode in, but we are working on the issues and helping her to become more confident and relaxed.

18:30- Working with Prince a gelding in Inkoo, Starting him on the 12 week program and just getting him started we will have a lot of fun with him I really like him :-) He is a bit on the lazy side and a really laid back gelding but we will get that out of him and try to keep the laid back gelding and push out the lazy side :-D I am really excited to get him going.

20:30- Working with Duke, we have had a few breaks with Duke and we are getting back on track with him, we want to turn him into a good trail horse and hopefully do some good competing with this paint.

This weekend I am getting another horse ill be working with that is coming from Hanko and has a bit of a bucking problem and spooky issue, I will keep you posted on him.

I do try to update as much as I can but as you can see im really busy but I will work harder to keep you all posted on whats going on :-D

Cody Cirigliano

No comments:

Post a Comment