Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ponitaivas

Today I was in Nastola giving lessons in horsemanship on ground and under saddle. It went great as always and I am so proud of the improvment those guys have made with those ponies in the past few months... We worked on how to deal with problems as they came up as well, I will try to get some people to put up there experiences as comments on here soon, I was also given a birthday cake by Lia the owner of ponitaivas, thank you so much Lia :-D... Now sleep, and fun tomorrow then monday its my Birthday and back to work :-D Check out whats going on there at:

or


1 comment:

  1. I´ve took part to Cody´s training with an almost a year old foal. The first time was before Christmas and the second one on this month. It´s so great to see how much you can allready do with a young horse like this. She is always willing to do the exercise`s and has also learned a lot during these couple of months. But to be honest the main and most important thing has been that with Cody´s help I have learned how to build up our relationship with her. As a "first timer" with an own foal I´ve been pleased to learn and get some tools how to do things right and I´m so happy to see the progress allready.
    Thanks Cody. Will see you again next time in Ponitaivas. -Katri and Ruu

    ReplyDelete